- 31 Mar 2012
- We're back with an updated set of data. more
- 19 Dec 2010
- The wow armory xml feeds are currently offline as Blizzard move to their new battle.net site. When then feeds are back up and running I hope to update the site for you, but it cant be done until that time so please bear with us. Thanks
- 25 Oct 2010
- The site is now up to date again. Sorry for the delay, too much work on. Please report any problems using the email below.
- 04 Jan 2009
- Fixed a problem with +Heal changes - Thanks Brian
- Fixed a problem with the Sky Sapphire filter - Thanks Nolan
- 19 Nov 2008
- 26 Jul 2008
- Added a "For jewelcrafters" only filter - Thanks Erika
- 26 Mar 2008
- Fixed some issues caused by patch 2.4
- 08 Feb 2008
- Sorting is now on by default. more
- 06 Feb 2008
- Changed "Hide" functionality. more
- 05 Feb 2008
- Added "Hide" functionality. more
- 02 Feb 2008
- Corrected an issue with the "Gems that are craftable/not craftable" filter display.
- 28 Jan 2008
Simply put, this site was created out of a need to find the best gems. I have searched the internet and found numerous other sites which provide a similar service. However, I've never found a fast site with all the functionality that you can find here. At the time of launch the key benefits are: stackable filters, highlighting of sub items, sorting and buyable gems. I hope you find it as useful as I do!
The site is fully database driven and the data is automatically collected and checked against the US and EU World of Warcraft Armories. That means, if new gems are discovered, they will very quickly appear here. During the development of this site, I have found a few problems with the data in the World of Warcraft Armory which are corrected automatically as the data is imported. This means that the data should be 100% accurate, but little gremlins always appear where they shouldnt, so please dont cut a gem until you have double checked it in game.
I have a few more ideas for the site yet, so please check back frequently.
Want to tell me whats missing or wrong?
Want to tell me what you think of the site?
Feedback, suggestions and/or questions are more than welcome! Feel free to send yours to